GDPR - The EU General Data Protection Regulation
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years. It aims to protect all EU residents by providing more strict regulations around collecting, protecting and deleting personal data. The regulations come into effect as of May 28th, 2018 and apply to anyone handling personal data for EU citizens.
However, we think these are reasonable principles for the protection of personal data for anyone, not limited to the EU only. Hence we work to be compliant with the GDPR for all citizens of the world and on all our websites.
DAXION mall™ has updated the text in our policies to better reflect our compliance with the GDPR regulations and expectations ahead of the May starting date.
- Before we send email promotions to the email address you provided, you have actively consented by submitting your email for subscription or in ticked a consent box your member account area. We also provide you with the opportunity to say "NO" after you have subscribed by an 'unsubscribe link' in our emails as well as in the member account area.
- When you visit our pages, you are presented with a "cookie consent bar" every 90 days, where we hope you will click the yellow 'accept' button every time and forgive us for bothering you about it.
- If you want to have all your personal data removed from your account (account deleted), you simply send us a support request and we have it done soonest possible, usually within 24 hours.
- If you want to remove parts of the data you provided to us, you can do it in your member account area.
- Our third-party data processors also comply with the GDPR regulations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know soonest possible through our "Ask us" service.