DAXION mall™ warrant any item for 6 months from the date the of payment according to the below-stated conditions. This warranty covers you in the event of loss of function on any item purchased from DAXION mall™, in case the manufacturer warranty does not cover you and in the cases where:
- item has lost some or all of its originally intended functionality and
- the item is not of consumable type i.e. the normal expected life cycle is more than 12 months.
DAXION mall™ will firstly help and support you with utilizing the manufacturer's warranty and this warranty by DAXION mall™ is supposed to cover you in the cases where the manufacturer's warranty does not cover the lost functionality.
This is a free service product, that gives you a warranty coverage for all eligible articles and comes included in the price you paid to DAXION mall™.
The Added Warranty Details
If your item loses its primary functionality we can return up to 100 % of the amount paid for the article as stated on your receipt (paid order). This warranty does not cover the cost of returning the item to daxionmall.com or its representative. This cost will stay on the claimant and is a risk not covered. To enable the warranty a claim must be made. The warranty is limited to the full originally paid amount (100 %) for the item, stated on the receipt (paid order). A payout can be done to the original customer/payer every time a claim is made and complies with these conditions:
- Eligible items are all products you paid $10.00 or more for and that have a physical measurable function or similar, that makes it easy to judge if the item is fully functional or not.
- The warranty does not cover the loss of beauty, normal wear and tear, misuse or intentional damage/intentionally caused loss of function.
- For a claim to be approved, all steps of this simple and straightforward claim process must be followed:
- This added warranty is valid for 6 (six) months from the order payment date.
- Any part or all of this limited warranty is subject to change without prior notice at our sole discretion.